Part of our profit goes into multiple charity funds and organizations
– Charity Housing Programs.
– Vu A Dinh Scholarship Fund.
– Nguyen Duc Canh Scholarship Fund.
– Sponsorship of schools for the blind.
– Sponsorship of Martyrs’ families.
– Sweater giveaways to children in need, disable children and elderly.
– Contributions to building Thanh Binh Bridge to remove footbridges in Phu Thuan Chau Hoa village Giong Trom District, Ben Tre Province.
– Giveaway sweaters for teachers and students in need of Bac Kan province.
– Rice giveaway to workers in need.
– Sponsorship of sweaters for Hochiminh sports league.
Leaders of Saigon Wool Company in the donation of money and sweaters to disabled children in Nam Dinh province
Leaders of Saigon Wool Company and Chairman of the provincial Red Cross awarded Money and Sweater to disabled children in Nam Dinh province.
Charity Program “Warm Winter” – sweater giveaway to students and teachers in Bac Kan province.
Volunteers give gifts to poor students in Bac Kan province
Hochiminh City Sport Team in Saigonwool Sweaters